Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Server error in ‘/’ Application0x80131904



Server error in ‘/’ Application

<nativehr>0x80131904</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>

 

Description: an unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request

Exception details: system.runtime.interopservices.comexception: <nativehr>0x80131904</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>

Details: When I opened the Sharepoint central administration page I welcome with the below error.

Cause: there could be many reasons for the issue. I am providing the solutions specifically related to the error shows above.

Solution: Please check the below to resolve the issue.


1.   Ensure that the password for the Application pool “SharePoint Central Administration v4” in IIS is set correct.
2.   Ensure to have a enough space on the C:\ drive
3.   Ensure that the password updated correctly in the services of SharePoint 2010 Administration and SharePoint 2010 timer in the services.msc.
 
 

I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X