Thursday, November 13, 2014

Install or Uninstall the Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint



Install or Uninstall the Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint (SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013)


Run the installation package Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint products (rsSharePoint.msi) on SharePoint servers to enable Reporting Services features within a SharePoint deployment. Features include Power View, a Report Viewer Web Part, a URL proxy endpoint, content types, and application pages so that you can create, view, and manage reports, report models, data sources and other report server content on a SharePoint site. The Reporting Services Add-in for SharePoint products is a required component for a report server that runs in SharePoint mode. The add-in can be installed from either the SQL Server 2014 setup wizard or by downloading the rsSharePoint.msi from the SQL Server 2014 feature pack

Very good article from MS.


  http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa905871.aspx


I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.
    Im really impressed by your blog.
    Hi there, You have done a great job. I will certainly digg it and for my part recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they will be benefited from this website.

    Look at my weblog Best gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X