Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Could not load user profile in SharePoint 2013

   Could not load user profile in SharePoint 2013                                                          


  Explanation: After we create MY site, when user try to browse the site. Get the Error” Could not load user profile”

   Cause: When an end user tries to access their personal My Site, he might encounter this error message. This error occurs when the SP admin does not connect a User Profile service application with the Web application that hosts My Sites, or disconnects a User Profile service application from the Web application that hosts My Sites

   Solution: Follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

·       In Central Administration-Click Application Management.

·       In the Web Applications section, click Manage web applications.

·       On the Web Application Management page, click the Web Application that hosts My Sites, and then, in the Manage section of the ribbon, click Service Connections.
                 

·       In the Configure Service Connections Associations dialog box, ensure that a User Profile service application is selected and set as the default
                                                             


Please Comment if you need Any Help.Your Feed back is always Welcome.I Am Happy to Help !!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site. so
    I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information.

    I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Superb blog and brilliant style and design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was checked, but I unchecked, saved, rechecked, saved and all is well in the kingdom, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot.. It helped.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X