Monday, July 14, 2014

Cannot uninstall Language Pack 0 because it is not deployed when attempting to uninstall solution on SharePoint 2010



Cannot uninstall Language Pack 0 because it is not deployed when attempting to uninstall solution on SharePoint 2010 

Issue: Cannot uninstall Language Pack 0 because it is not deployed

Solution: Follow the below steps to resolve the issue.

1.    Ensure to check the solution store(Central Administration-->System Settings--> Manage farm solutions) and saw that the solution I was updating was not deployed and thrown error. The error it gave was not able to do GAC deployment of the dll. So I went to GAC and uninstall the WSPs related dlls  and deployed the wsps again from central admin.

2.    From services.msc I stopped and restarted the SharePoint 2010 Timer service and the SharePoint 2010 Administration service.

3.    Then I ran the power shell command again. this time the WSP got updated.



I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X