Thursday, July 24, 2014

SharePoint 2013 SP1 includes settings to configure Office 365 integration



SharePoint 2013 SP1 includes settings to configure Office 365 integration

Background: After I installed SP1 for SharePoint 2013 for My production server. I surprised by seeing the new tab on the central administration page with the name office 365.After I do research on this, I come to know the plan of MS to keep the tab on central administration.

Description: As part of the SharePoint 2013 Service Pack 1, Microsoft has starting to provide some way to implement a sort of hybrid mode – as we can already have with Exchange – with Office 365.

If you go to the SharePoint Central Administration soon after the installation of the SP1, you will see an important notification.

As well as a new link/option shown in the Quick Launch menu on the left or in the Central Administration home page

This 2 links provide you a way to configure a first level integration with your Office 365 to use Yammer (as this now included on Office 365 Enterprise plans) or One Drive for Business on Office 365.
 


I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. MS always comes with something new..thanks for knowing the people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information shared

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I see in my farm.i searh in google and found your blog..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. New feature..thanks for explanatin

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there andd thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something nnew from right here.
    I did however expertise a few tedchnical points
    using this web site, since I experienced to reload the website many times previous to I could get
    it to load properly. I haad been wondering if your hosting is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will
    very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your
    high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to mmy email and could look out for
    much more of your respective exciting content. Make
    sure you update this aagain soon.

    Here is my homepage: have a peek at this website

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X