Monday, August 11, 2014

SharePoint 2013 Books




SharePoint 2013 Books

In the below article I am providing all the collection of SharePoint books which are very useful to SharePoint community.
For Developers
For Administrators / IT Pros

For End Users

Largest collection of E-books in below

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mssmallbiz/archive/2014/07/07/largest-collection-of-free-microsoft-ebooks-ever-including-windows-8-1-windows-8-windows-7-office-2013-office-365-office-2010-sharepoint-2013-dynamics-crm-powershell-exchange-server-lync-2013-system-center-azure-cloud-sql.aspx

I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X