Monday, June 29, 2015

Resetting of pass phrase by power shell



Resetting of pass phrase by power shell

This is a common issue that most of the administrators face once in there work. In this article I am providing the steps how to reset the new pass phrase if we lost the old one.

Open Power Shell and execute the following script. Enter the new pass phrase when prompted:

 



 Confirm the Pass phrase










Click Yes



I hope the above information will help you to resolve the issue, in case of any queries/questions regarding the above mentioned information then please let me know. I would be more than happy to help you as well as resolves your issues, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is Much Appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible!!Anil Avula

ShareThis

X